Sunday Service Reflection
Sunday, March 5th
Click here to go to our service archive
1) What does it mean for husbands to love their wives? In what ways does this play out practically in the daily life of marriage? How did/does Jesus display this kind of love?
2) What does it mean for wives to submit to their husbands? In what ways does this play out practically in the daily life of marriage? How did/does Jesus display this kind of submission?
3) Knowing these callings from the Lord for marriage, what would you encourage your kids or young people to look for in a spouse?
4) If married: ask your spouse, "In what ways do you see Jesus in my life?" Pray with and for one another to grow to be more like Christ. If not married, you can do this with a close friend.
5) Read through the hymn, "I Lay My Sins on Jesus" at this link: I Lay My Sins on Jesus | G3 Ministries. Take the first line of each stanza as a prompt for your own prayer. Think of sins, wants, needs, and longings for yourself and your family that you wish to lay before Christ.
6) What does it mean to provoke your children? In what ways have you provoked your children that you may need to confess and ask their forgiveness for? In what ways can parents encourage their children?
Click to download a PDF version if you'd like to print.